
Sitting here listening to some cool soundtrack clips from LOST I found on the internet, while I write my fianl exam essay on none other than LOST, and speaking of LOST, can I just say how impressed at how much they are keeping up the quality of the show this season. The past few episodes, with Shannon getting shot, showing the tail crew, and Kate's crime being revealed have been some of the best.
Anyways, I finished my last day at DreamWorks yesterday, and surprisingly my boss told me to keep in touch so I know I can contact her if I ever need a recommendation or job opportunity. One more week here in NYC, most of it will be spent working on final exams and papers, but I should have a little time to do some last minute sight-seeing. We went to the Empire State Building last night, and it was cool to go there during that time as my hype for King Kong continues to grow. The world premiere is here in Times Square Monday night, so I will be out getting as many pictures as I can, and if I'm lucky, a Peter Jackson autograph perhaps, but probably not.


