Friday, November 18, 2005


Recap of recent events......

I had the privilege, thanks to my boss, to see an early, early screening of Match Point, the new Woody Allen film. While I am not the biggest Woody Allen fan, I think this is one of the best movies I've seen this year and certainly the best film I've seen by him. There is a seriousness to this film which I find lacking in his other films. It felt more like a classic Hitchcock thriller than a Woody Allen film. Very great film.

Last night, me and Cameron went down to Wall Street to see Jeff Tweedy, lead singer of Wilco, do a free solo show. It was pretty amazing. He played a lot of Wilco stuff acoustic and a lot of Woody Guthrie covers. Tonight we are going there again to see Ryan Adams play.

I forgot what else I was gonna say, so yeah.....