Sunday, October 09, 2005


Well I had to wait about 24 hours to come down from cloud nine last night after seeing U2. Let me just tell you, these guys are amazing. Not only do they put on the most amazing rock show in the world, but they promote a message too, a message of peace, a message of hope, a message of helping ONE another. The most incredible part of the show last night was when they played "One" with a giant video screen in the background that said Coexist, with the muslim moon representing the C, the Star of David for the EX, and the Cross for the T. It was a powerful image to go along with an already powerful song and it stuck with me long after the show was over. It's crazy to be living in a town, where there are terrorist threats on your only mode of transportation. It's great that bands like U2 can sell-out arenas on a daily basis, and still be able to promote such a profound message where people will actually hear it. But yeah, it was an incredible show and one I will not forget for a long time, and I have about 200 pictures to remind me, which I will try and upload sometime this week for everyone to see, until then, just look at how freakin close we were.