Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Rainy days in NYC this week. It's been raining since Saturday, and I hate going outside in it, but I also hate just sitting around at the Lamb's watching tv, so me and Cameron decided to go see Noah Baumbach's (co-writer of Life Aquatic, and devoted friend of Mr. Wes Anderson) The Squid and the Whale, which I enjoyed immensly. Jeff Daniels hasn't put in this great performance in a long time, and Jesse Eisenberg looks like he has got a solid career ahead of him. The film was shot around Brooklyn, and also at the Musuem of Natural History, which I wanted to go see today but we went to the movie instead, but now after seeing it in the movie, we will be going to it for sure this weekend. Elizabethtown comes out this weekend too, so get ready to here my whole spiel on that, but until then, I hope it stops raining here.