Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Long time since I last posted......Well, last night, this guy came and talked to our class, he lives on the floor below us and he said we can chill at his place anytime and watch movies or read his scripts, he might have a movie based on one of his comic ideas be put into production next year, very cool.

Saw Shopgirl last weekend and it further made me believe that Jason Schwartzman is the coolest guy on the planet, and really really funny in the movie. We went to the Museum of Natural History last week, saw some dinosaurs, and on Saturday, we're going to the Met to see some art.

Dreamworks is calming down. Since our month of releasing 4 films in a row is over, it's less hectic than it was, the only thing we're doing now is setting up promotions for Match Point which comes out Christmas Day, the same day as Munich, which I would rather be promoting but unfortunately Universal has the U.S. distribution rights so Dreamworks isn't doing anything for it.

Halloween is on monday, and that means I'll be hanging out with my good friends Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi for the rest of the week, maybe I'll start right now with Frankenstein.