"It's a leap of faith Jack!"

ok, so I'm gonna talk about Lost again so bear with me.....again, this is hands down the most creative, entertaining, and best show on television right now, and probably right behind Buffy as the best tv show I've ever seen, that being said......
I really love this season how they have upped the ante so to speak with the faith vs reason debate reprsented in the characters of Locke and Jack. I knew after seeing that glance between the both of them on the plane at the end of season 1, that they were going to clash over this idea. Last night's episode really explored this to the fullest, and finally made me see how lost Jack really is, only holding on to what he thinks is the truth, but Locke on the other hand, and he has every reason to, believes there is more than just what he sees in front of him, because he was healed, because everything he has done has led him to the hatch and on this path towards finding his purpose.
And on another note, how crazy was that Dharma Initiative film? I mean, seriously, I would have never expected so much creativity to come out of a television show. I hope they don't screw up this set-up they have going the way Alias screwed up the Rambaldi prophecy, but yeah, i'm continually astounded at how this show has maintained it's incredible creativity and subtance. There is so much spiritual substance in this show it is ridiculous.
Locke: Why do you find it so hard to believe?
Jack: Why do you find it so easy?
Locke: It's never been easy!
and if you want to see that Dharma Initiative film again, it's on the fake foundation's website, very cool.


