
yeah, it's been awhile. been pretty busy. where to begin. Monday I worked the Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio Premiere (which I saw tonight, pretty good, check it out when it comes to your town, if it ever does) which stars Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson, which I failed to see any of them because the lights went down when they came in, but I did see Wesley Snipes for like 5 seconds, and supposedly Julianne Moore left because she doesn't like the director or something....
but speaking of Julianne Moore, the next day, I'm sitting in my little cubicle and the girl interns across from me start freaking out and I say, what's the deal, and they are like, Julianne Moore just walked by, and sure enough 5 minutes later, Julianne Moore walks by from the bathroom. Then I stuffed envelopes til I puked, and also today, I ran into Mr. Jeffrey Katzenberg (the K in Dreamworks SKG if you didn't know) walking out of the bathroom. If I ever hear Spielberg is in hte building, you can find me outside the men's room.
My computer is in the shop. The hard drive crashed this past weekend, and i got up at 6
freakin am to take it to the apple store to get it repaired but the dude said it would be cheaper to go to this apple speciatly store in town cause i'm out of warranty, so im stuck on this crap pc in the study room until next week.
I missed the season premiere of Lost on wednesday nighr because we had class, which I actually enjoy, but I would have loved to see it before all the water cooler talk started at work, hopefully it will be downloaded by the weekend.
So this Hurricane Rita thing is pretty crazy. My family evacuated their house in Katy, cause my mom says it might get blown away, crazy, but I hope not.
This weekend will consist of walking around, sleeping in, and the Wallace and Gromit premiere on Sunday which I am looking forward to a lot, I tried to find the new dvd of all the old shorts today at best Buy, but no luck. Alright, we're out to go see Red Eye for free.....I'm loving all these free Dreamworks movies but too bad they got a pretty crappy roster for the fall, oh well.
yeah this post made no sense.......


