
Well, I've finally come down from cloud nine last night after meeting two of the actors in some of my all time favorite movies and seeing them act in a truly amazing play. The Pillow Man exceeded my expectations fully. The acting, the story, the set design, it was all pretty incredible, and so was the fact of seeing Billy Crudup and Jeff Goldblum act on stage like 10 feet away from me. I'm debating to go wait in line 3 hours again this weekend to see it again before it closes sunday night. we'll see.
In other news, I am working the screening for the new Reese Witherspoon movie, Just Like Heaven tonight, which I had no desire to see but if it's free, i'll watch it. I also go like a ton of free passes to Red Eye, and I'll probably be seeing The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio and Wallace and Gromit many many times seeing as I'm working the screenings and premieres for those movies. Alright, back to the envelope stuffing here at Dreamworks.


