
Well, the Coldplay show was no surprise amazing. Me and Anthony got there right as Rilo Kiley came on and the place was pretty empty which sucks because Rilo Kiley is a great band that everyone should hear. Then Coldplay came on, with this really cool countdown screen to "Square One" and then they pretty much played most of their best songs, although I wish they had played "Shiver" but they didn't, but they did do an awesome cover of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" right after playing my favorite song from the new cd "Til Kingdom Come". Chris Martin even ran out into the middle of the audience on the floor during "In My Place" which was pretty cool. My seats were in the same basic area that mine are at for U2, so I am even more excited since we had a great view. Work was alright today, I spent all morning calling tanning and hair salons trying to get them to donate gift certificates for screenings of "Just Like Heaven", then I got rescued from that and stuffed envelopes for the premiere of "The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio" and yeah, one of the labels I put on the envelopes was in fact Steven Spielberg's office, so that was pretty cool. One of the interns I talked to said that Mark Ruffalo will be in the office next week for a press junket for "Just Like Heaven" and I'll probably be working the premiere for that, I think. So that's it, glad it's the weekend, and glad the new season of the O.C. starts tonight. Seth Cohen is my hero.


