Tuesday, September 13, 2005


I'm sitting here bored out of my mind at my little kiosk at Dreamworks. Man, the past 2 days of work have been pretty boring with not much to do. I hope it's not like this all semester, even thought my supervisor says it won't be.

I bought the first season of "Lost" this past weekend and successfully got half of my 20 roommates hooked on it, its hilarious, you walk into the living room and everyone is hunched around the tv with the subtitles on, and if you make a a noise, they go back and rewind it, its great to see people turning into me. Also, I have recently myself become obsessed with the new fall show "Prison Break", check it out if you haven't yet, its pretty cool.

Last weekend was pretty un-eventful too. We went to the Musuem of the Moving Image saturday on a class field trip. They had all these old cameras from the 20's and 30's, that was pretty cool, and the place shows old movies all the time, I think I'm gonna venture over there next week to see one of my favorite films on the big screen, "Vertigo".

Tomorrow, me and some people plan on waiting in line for 5-6 hours to get tickets for the Broadway play "The Pillow Man" with Jeff Goldblum and Billy Crudup, we'll see how that turns out. Well I'm gonna get back to stalking Steven Spielberg from my little kiosk here at Dreamworks.