Thursday, August 25, 2005


Well, after a very long day, I am in New York and settled in. Man, our room is like the size of my closet at home, seriously, but I don't plan on spending much time in there. Tonight, me and my roommate Cameron went out to explore the city a little, and I rode the subway for the first time to get used to using it. Man, some crazy stuff goes on down there. Some bum got on at one stop and started singing gospel songs for change, and people just ignored him like nothing was wrong. The bums in Waco could learn a lot from this guy, he deserved his change for sure. We also saw this guy doing fire-breathing tricks in front of some people, then he put a mouse trap on his tongue, it was sick. Well, I'm going to sleep since I got up at 6 am on 2 hours of sleep last night. Until tomorrow......