New York City is awesome, the people here are awesome, and I start working at Dreamworks on Tuesday which is awesome. Speaking of awesome, this is insanely awesome news. This is now my most anticipated movie for 2006, along with the Good Shepered, which he is also going to be in, and also, this is really cool, De Niro has rented out the Lamb's Theater, where we are staying, in November to shoot the movie here so De Niro, Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie will be filming like 2 floors below where I live, and also Billy Crudup and Jeff Goldblum are doing a play right now down the street, and we are trying to get tickets. I would love to walk down the street one day and see him and say "Your Russell Hammond from Stillwater" to which he would reply "Yes, on my better days, I am Russell Hammond from Stillwater." Yeah, this post made no sense whatsoever so goodnight.


