Thursday, August 11, 2005


it's been awhile. haven't really had time to write. we wrapped Brian Barr last week, and it was an amazing experience overall. the after-party at scruffy's was a blast as well, and I plan to meet up with some of the actors who live in New York when I get there. Speaking of New York, I am here at home in Katy for the week to pack and buy crap and everything else. I fly out the 25th, so I probably won't post again until I get there since the next few weeks will not be that exciting, as if my life ever was to begin with. I did though last night finally watch the show Rescue Me, and I am already almost done with the first season and it is awesome, Denis Leary's character Tommy Gavin is now my second favorite on TV right after Kiefer's Jack Bauer on 24. that is all.