Saturday, August 13, 2005


I'm bored still in Katy, so I thought I would share some new trailers for some really great looking movies coming out this fall. It should be a good season for good movies. Here are a few I'm really looking forward to.
The Constant Gardener - Directed by the guy, can't remember his name, who did City of God, another amazing film, so this one should be too.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Looks incredibly creepy.
Thumbsucker - Great cast, and looks great too.
Elizabethtown - No surprise here. Cameron Crowe can do no wrong in my book, here's hoping that stays true with this one.
Shopgirl - If this movie is half as good as the trailer is, I'll be happy. Great music choices too.
Jarhead - My jaw literally dropped the first time I saw this trailer. I love war movies, and this looks like it's going to be an incredible one. Sam Mendes is a genius too.
V for Vendetta - I've watched the trailer for this at least 20 times. I hope the movie can live up to how awesome the trailer looks, and also the graphic novel, which I just read.
Walk the Line - After reading 2 books on Johnny Cash, I'm excited to see how they portray those events on film. Joaquin Phoenix is the perfect casting choice too, that's really him singing.
Munich - No trailer out for this, since Spielberg is still shooting, but based on what I've read, this is going to be one of Spielberg's best.