
wow, it's been a week since my last post. Well Brian Barr has started shooting and all I do is capture footage every other day or watch movies when i'm not working. I'm trying to watch as many Scorsese movies before the end of the summer because I want to see his lesser known films. On another note, today I woke up to a voicemail from a lady from Dreamworks, you know company that Spielberg built. Well she asked me a few questions about my availibility in the fall and she said I meet all the requirements so she is sending my resume to the upper people who might contact me for an interview, and I also heard back from this smaller production company Steelpetal, where a Baylor grad actually works right now so he is trying to get me an interview right now too. Other than that, this week will consist of sitting on the porch at night, watching movies, capturing footage a couple hours every other day, and eating a lot of captain crunch and then next week I will be working 12 hour days on the set for a week. Alright that's enough with my boring life. peace.


