Tuesday, July 05, 2005


War of the Worlds and my recent Spielberg marathon has put me on a Spielberg high right now, so today at Target, I looked around to see if there were any Spielberg movies there that I did not yet own. Luckily, I found that they had Duel, the first full-length movie he made for TV back in 1971 about a man being chased by a mysterious truck. It was definately worth the 15 bucks for this really cool interview with Spielberg on the disc. I was tempted to also buy The Color Purple but I'll wait until I see that one before buying it. I think I would like to eventually own every film he's made, even the not so good ones like 1941 and Hook. Yeah, right now I'm watching this really cool documentary on the history of science fiction movies on Turner Classic Movies, and of course Spielberg is on, along with James Cameron, Ridley Scott, and George Lucas. I'm sure no one has any interest in what I just said, so that's it.