Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Things have been busy this week. Started on the Brian Barr set on Monday, and Tony Hale from Arrested Development was there all day to shoot a cameo. Let me just tell you, he is the coolest and nicest guy in the world, and really funny too. After the shoot on Monday, he did a little Q&A for us and he gave us some great tips and really inspired us on how to be christians working in the entertainment industry. Being on the set all day has been a lot of fun but also really exhausting, a lot different from the comfortable job of post-production which I did all last week, but I am enjoying working on the set and learning a lot. And also today, a lady from Dreamworks, yeah Spielberg's company, called me to set up an interview on August 29, the monday after I fly into New York, so I have a whole month to get ready for that. Well that's all I got, I'm gonna go watch that new Iraq show on FX "Over There" tonight and then pass out and die. And that pic is me and Buster Bluth himself if you didn't already know.