
thank you seth for informing me of this on itunes. I was getting a little tired of listening to the Batman Begins soundtrack constantly.....which speaking of Batman (and I promise this will be the last mention of it for some time, hopefully) I've been thinking a lot about how great it is after seeing it for a third time last weekend, and by great, I mean great, like one of the greatest movies I've seen in a long time, I haven't really felt this strongly after seeing a movie since Eternal Sunshine. It's definately one of my all time favorite movies now, and I hope WB really follows through with an amazing sequel (which would be bringing back Nolan, Bale, Caine, Oldman and getting an amazing Joker).....that's all I got for now, probably gonna watch Jaws or JP to get ready for War of the Worlds....not that anyone cares.....


