
man, watching brad pitt's interview tonight really inspired me but also convicted me. I think for awhile now I've tried to support third world causes mainly because its cool and trendy to support third world causes cause my favorite bands do, but in all honesty, after watching Brad Pitt talk about africa and seeing the images of him actually being there, it really made me question if i'm even doing anything really at all. I've put up crap on profiles about supportinging DATA and Make Trade Fair because it was cool to support orgs that Coldplay and U2 did, but did i ever send money to help kids over there, or really do anything about it. I dont know, watching the interview and also reading Bono's book where he talked at length about the Africa situation, makes me want to go to Africa and see what is really going on over there with my own eyes. My friend Paul went there a few weeks ago with Baylor and as of right now, i would like to go there next summer if i can, thats just what im thinking right now, because I would like to do more than I am right now, and also, it was cool to see President Bush and Tony Blair on the news today meeting to talk about Africa.....but yeah, if you havent been to The ONE Campaign site, go there and sign the petition, so hopefully President Bush will see how many people are concerned about it and we can get some more medicine and help over there.


