Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"the summer is coming...."

yes, i am back to blogging. its been about a year and 1/2 since i've quit, but since there is so much crap going on my life right now, i figured i'd want to tell someone. it's been a long and rough semester of class, sickness, and other crap but the summer is almost here, and i'm looking forward to it. taking Dr. Carbonara's HD production class the first session, working on my prof Chris Hansen's film "AKA Brian Barr" the second session, living at the deans house, and seeing a whole lot of movies. Batman, Star Wars, and War of the Worlds are at the top of my list. and then going to New York in the fall, which is one of the main reasons I'm starting this again, but I figured I might have some boring crap to say this summer, but probably not. oh well, i'll try and not just limit myself to writing movie reviews like last time. alright, gotta go watch Lost. i'm such a dork.