"Jack Bauer is dead."

wow, I didn't think they could pull it off, but I really think this was a perfect and no doubt the best season of 24. I think the producers finally learned the mistakes of past seasons and kept the action on Jack, and only strayed away when it was absolutely necessary for the plot, which was a pretty amazing one at that. They definately upped the stakes and threw in every twist that is humanly possible. I also loved how they set it up for next season, which I've heard from interviews with Kiefer, that goes directly into next season, without a year or two between seasons. I really hope they can top what they've done next season, which will be hard to do, but that is what makes 24 great. yeah, I don't think anyone cares about what I just said except like one or two people (seth probably....) wow, January 2006 is a long time from now....


